OBERON was founded in 2010 by Theodoros Alexiou, an experienced member of entrepreneurship support structures.
The sectors in which the company operates are:
- Business consulting and potential young entrepreneurs
- Submission and implementation of business plan management
- Submission and management of European programs
- Research and management innovations in tourism and culture with particular emphasis on augmented reality
- Of particular interest for OBERON is the business sector of gastronomy as the owner, Mr. Theodoros Alexiou, is also President of the Gastronomy Club of Epirus.
OBERON has eight permanent external partners covering economics, civil engineering, information technology and quality control and certification and accepts higher education graduates for their internship.
As part of its involvement with European programs, OBERON has participated in ERASMUS +, Interreg and Horizon 2020 programs, both as a partner and administrator.
OBERON has been a sponsor of TEDx Ioannina for three years and has also participated in fundraising of the local Rotary Club.