On 10 June 2CSR HELLAS hosted a High Level Panel Discussion that tackled the issue of “Education as a foundation for Sustainability”. The meeting consisted of a panel discussion with two rounds of questions, made up of business leaders and academic representatives who discussed the urgent need for educational institutions to promote sustainability, while the second one discussing how professionals from traditional academic backgrounds and sectors have adjusted to the demands of working in the CSR, sector as well as exchanging ideas on the educational support that they consider beneficial to professional development in the field.
This High Level Panel Discussion was envisioned as the kick-off session to the CSR-School, the Executive Education program on Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility which is currently taking place for the third consecutive year (15 June- 22 July 2021).
- Dr. Christos Staikouras, Minister of Finance, MP, Nea Demokratia, Hellenic Republic
- Mr. Yannis Tsakiris, Deputy Minister of Development & Investments, Hellenic Republic
- Ms. Maria Alexiou, Chair of BoD, CSR HELLAS, Member BoD, CSR Europe, Senior ESG Advisor, TITAN Cement Company
- Dr. Kostas Axarloglou, Rector, ALBA Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
- Ms. Claudia Carydis, Vice President, Public Affairs, The American College of Greece
- Dr. Constantine Manasakis, Assistant Professor, University of Crete
- Representatives from CSR-School sponsor companies
- Moderation: Ms. Stavroula Aggelopoulou, Member BoD, CSR HELLAS, Corporate Responsibility Deputy Director, OTE Group